Many complaints may actually be caused by non-classical food allergies and intolerances, but are generally not recognized in this way in the mainstream. Even respiratory tract conditions ( asthma, chronic rhinitis ) can actually be the result of one or more reactions to certain foods.
For the most part, conventional medicine seems to not be aware of the fact that the following conditions may be related to allergies and other sensitivities:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ( ME )
- Muscle and Joint Complaints ( Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, General Pains )
- Gastrointestinal Conditions ( Nausea, Heartburn, Gastritis, Bloating, Flatulence, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Skin Complaints ( Itching, Eczema, Acne in Adults, Hives )
- Migraine and Other Headaches
- Respiratory Conditions ( Asthma, Sinusitis, Hay Fever )
- Cardiac Conditions ( Palpitations, Skipped Heart Beats )
- Urinary Complaints ( Bed Wetting, Frequent Urination )
- Psychological Disorders ( Anxiety, Depression, Behavioral Disturbances, Hyperactivity / ADHD, Nervousness, Sleeplessness )
- Neurological Conditions ( Dizziness, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Ménière's Disease, Tinnitus )
- Premenstrual Syndrome
The Amsterdam Kliniek has been applying revolutionary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to uncover and treat these sensitivities, thereby positioning it on the cutting edge of this field.
Also, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity ( MCS ), generally considered a non-treatable condition, can actually be treated successfully.
Chronic Fatigue Video